ABERDARE PRESTIGE AND ROYAL COTTAGES
Prestige and Royal Service
JOB TITLE: Food and Beverage In Charge ( F and B)
REPORTS TO: Manager
IN CHARGE: Kitchen, Restaurant, Events, Stewarding and Bar Service
Manage daily restaurant, bar and event operations. Meet set sales targets. Guide and assist the chef with menu planning, training and maintain hygiene standards. Seek to continually improve guest and employee satisfaction and maximize sales and profits in Food and Beverage outlets.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee kitchen, restaurants, events, bars, supervise sales and service staff.
- Set operational costs, expense budgets and meet set sales targets.
- Work closely with event organizers and hotel team for bookings of events.
- Responsible for planning, execution and delivery of all events and meetings.
- Manage, train and motivate the service team. Create staff timetables and shifts.
- Set high service standards for great service in all outlets.
- Work with the chef and manager to ensure proper food service and presentation.
- Handle guest complaints to their satisfaction.
- Schedule continuous food and beverage service staff briefings and evaluation.
- Arrange for maintenance and repair of guest facilities. Stock taking, control and replacement of cutlery, hollowware, restaurant linen and glassware.
Must have attention to detail and the ability to think on your feet. Very disciplined and have the ability to multitask.
Diploma or Certificate in Hotel Management or Advanced Food and Beverage Sales and Service. Minimum of 5 Years experience in similar role in a star rated hotel.
If you have what it takes, kindly email your CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.